1. Everest Base Camp Trek: The Everest Base Camp trek is the best option for the one looking also to relish the views of the world mountains and also to explore the Sherpa villages. The experience of walking on the trail by mountaineers as you pass through Buddhist monasteries, roaring Dudhkoshi River, famous Namche bazaar valley along with amazing Everest High Passes on the trail accompanied by the Himalayan. While reaching the peak of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest could be the point of the adventures, but reaching the base camp of Mount Everest is considered the experience of the sorts. This along with Gokyo Lake Trek is among the best treks in Nepal and offers a distinctive hiking experience. A few details:- Days: 12 Days Trekking Difficulty: Moderate Best Season: March-May, and October- November
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek: Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the trekking routes in Nepal. This trek explores the rich in the cultural and natural diversity of the Annapurna region. It offers wonderful views of the Annapurnas, Langtang, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Macchapucchre Himal. The trail enables an acclimatization process as it travelling from up to peaks and jungle to high alpine passing throughout the planet’s deepest gorge through hospitable villages. Any visitors are awe-inspired by it in the region of its abundance in cultural and natural beauty. Some details:- Days: 14 Days Trekking Difficulty: Moderate Best Season: March-May, and October- November
3. Manaslu Circuit Trek: The Manaslu Circuit Trek is another extremely remarkable trek flaunting beautiful panoramas of the peaks on the Nepal- Tibet border. The trek goes around the magnificent Manaslu and reaches its highest. It rocky mountain passes and moves through mountain panorama, Tibetan-style and Hindu villages, culturally fascinating of historical Buddhist monasteries. The treks offer a fantastic experience for the one looking to choose an adventurous journey to explore the beauty of the Himalayan area. No wonder it is one of the best treks in Nepal. A few details:- Days: 15 Days Trekking Difficulty: Tough Best Season: March-May, and October- November
4. Upper Mustang Trek: Upper Mustang Trek is a location. The region’s landscape and culture are near to that of Tibet. The region can retain its centuries-old culture and landscape. Mustang includes a striking desert with rock shelves and deep ravines, adorned with snowy peaks. Behind the majestic Himalayan ranges, Mustang is a paradise in Nepal. The 16th-century Buddhist monasteries and the caves in mustang draw on many trekkers. It’s the must trek to learn more about the landscape and the rich Tibetan culture. Some details:- Days: 14 Days Trekking Difficulty: Moderate -Hard Best Season: March-May, and October- November
5. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking: The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking is one of the simple and brief trekking which passes through beautiful rhododendron woods, terraced farmlands and Gurung Villages that are hospitable. The environment of the Gurung people is kind and polite. It is a beautiful trek throughout the spring season when the rhododendron woods are in bloom with all the panorama of the mountains. The most important highlight of the trek is the spectacular sunrise view over the panorama of the Annapurna range. It’s among the greatest trek in Nepal to explore hospitality and the beauty of the Annapurna region in a short period. Some particulars:- Days: 5 Days Trekking Difficulty: Easy-Moderate Best Season: March-May, and October- November
Images may not accurately represent locations.